HIRING OF FOREIGN COACHES IN ATHLETICS
(MIDDLE AND LONG DIST, THROW EVENTS [JAVELIN & DISCUS]
AND RACE WALK), BOXING, WEIGHTLIFTING AND FENCING (01 X EPEE & 01 X SABRE)
IN ARMY SPORTS INSTITUTE, PUNE, INDIA
1. Army Sports Institute, Pune, India is an Elite Sports Institute, where all the National International repute players get trained.
2. In order to establish Army Sports Institute as a major sporting power the institute requires highly qualified & experienced foreign coaches for above mentioned games/ events to train/ assist the Indian players & empower Indian coaches for achieving excellence in Asian/ Commonwealth/ World Championships/ Olympics other major international championships.
3. The major norms are mentioned as under:-
(a) Qualification –
(b) Experience –
(c) Age – Preferably below 60 yrs of age, however in exceptional cases the constituent committee may take a decision based on the credential of the foreign coach & requirements of Olympic Node.
(d) Fees – A minimum salary would be USD 3500 and maximum of USD 7000/- per month, however in exceptional and deserving cases the salary can be enhanced with the approval of govt.
(e) Tenure – Initially the tenure would be one year which may be subsequently extended for another one year based on the performance of his athletes.
(f) Accommodation – It will be provided free of cost to the coaches and his family, Consisting spouse and child.
(g) Leave / Vacation – No leave/ Vacation will be authorised in during the period of engagement upto six months after that 30 days leave may be permitted.
(h) Travel – To and fro air fare from the country of the coach for self, wife and one child & 40 kgs luggage each time on arrival and at the time of final departure.
(j) Medical Insurance – Premium for medical insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh for the coach only. Medical expenses for the treatment of the coach, his wife & child preferably in govt hospital.
(k) Additional Entitlement –
(l) Accountability –
4. All talented foreign coaches can send their complete bio data in English only on the official web site of Army Sports Institute email@example.com before 31 st Oct 2020, it is for the wide publicity to all the interested/ eligible coaches.
JOB ALERT INSTRUCTION ARMY SPORTS INSTITUTE
1. Army Sports Institute was raised on 01 Jul 2001 as part of Mission Olympic Programme of Indian Army to train elite sportsmen of Indian army in seven disciplines (Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Diving, Fencing, Weightlifting & Wrestling) with an aim to win medals in Olympic Games. Since its raising Army Sports Institute has won 21 medals in Common Wealth Games, 19 medals in Asian Games and overall 937 International medals and approximate 4544 medals in National Championships. To enhance the ability and to win more medals in future competitions/championships this Institute is likely to hire qualified coaches and consultants.
2. This Institute has hired many Foreign/Indian Coaches /Consultants to train the sportsmen to achieve its Mission Olympic Programme. Further this Institute is likely to hire the following coaches/consultants of India/Abroad (any country) on contract basis for further training of elite sportsmen of this Institute.
3. Therefore, this Institute invites applications and CV from qualified Coaches/Consultants for the under mentioned categories:-
(a) Coaches for Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Diving, Fencing, Weightlifting and Wrestling disciplines.
(c) Sports Medicine Specialist.
(d) Sports Psychology Consultant.
(e) Sports Nutritionist.
(g) Bio-Mechanist consultant.
3. Pay & Allowances. The expectations may be given for renumeration by the Consultants and Coaches seeking the employment.
4. Separate dates would be given for interview after perusal of the Bio Data/CV based on creation of vacancy as well as requirement of fresh hiring.